Attention! Due to personal circumstances there will be no activities organised for the summer of 2021.
Fishing in the best hotspots of northern Värmland!
- Fishing is your main pastime, but you don’t have the time to search for the best hotspots?
- The forest roads are too rugged and too hard to navigate with your own vehicle?
- You don’t know the best hotspots of the region, only known by the locals?
- You always wanted to return from your holiday with the best stories of monster catches in the most beautiful places?
Then join us on a day trip or half-day trip to go fishing at the best sites!
Your wishes guide us to take you to the best locations for the type of fishing you desire.
“How lovely… Gently floating along the lake on a spacious pontoon looking for the next spot. Great views and a nice sun. The best way to spend a day of fishing!”
Our region has it all: big lakes where the giant pike and bass reign, an amazingly clear river where you can find grayling and trout, and the best hidden little lakes where you can see the biggest salmon trouts. As always, it is just a matter of knowing where to go. Would you rather hunt for trout in small streams deep in the woods? No problem either!
That is why we offer days or dayparts where we take care of everything. No worries over licenses or lost time on yet another dead-end forest road. Just throw your fishing gear in our car, and visit that one special location that will be the highlight of your holiday. If you did not bring any fishing gear yourself, you can use ours for free!
“Klarälven river flows practically near the 62 road. Still we would not have found all those great spots without our guide. The best places are kept well-hidden…”
There are several possibilities to fill your fishing trip with us:
- Fishing-guide: based on your wishes we take you to one or several spots most equipped for your type of fishing. While you are fishing we give you pointers on bait, the best areas of this spot and the way of fishing. Besides that we also take care of your inner fisherman… Curious on flyfishing in this amazing region, but you have no experience? Then maybe a Flyfishing introduction is something for you.
- Spot-information: if you tell us your favourite way of fishing, we will bring you to a beautiful selection of perfect spots. We drive to these places, point them on a map (which you can keep after the trip), and provide tips on the best way to fish these spots. After a day of driving you will have a good and accurate impression of the best options for the rest of your holiday. Obviously we can only take you to a restricted selection of all the beautiful places in the region due to the distance between spots. There is always the possibility of booking several days (not necessarily sequential) if you wish to see more. Contact us to discuss your options.
Are you looking for something really special? Then let us take you to the best 150 meters of salmon fishing in Europe! In Forshaga you can fish for the most beautiful salmon in Scandinavia, on the most salmon-crowded piece of the Klarälven river. Due to strict maintenance and care of this area, it is possible to catch salmon well over one meter in size (even up to 1,20 meter)! At the salmon centre you can rent a sturdy 12 ft two-handed fly fishing rod, and a guide will be appointed to help you master the strong currents safely. Attention: per day there is a maximum of 12 bookings available on the different areas of this part of the river, so reserve plenty of time ahead. Of course you can contact the salmon centre yourself, but with our contacts we can sometimes do a little bit ‘extra’… If you like to learn more about prices and possibilities, then please contact us.
“After a ride on a bumpy forest road we arrive at the river. A great place that we would have never found ourselves, let alone that we would have taken that road getting here…”
We meet at a convenient location depending on your place of stay, in order to leave for the fishing destination. If desired, we can also take care of the bait. Once we arrive, we take care of the support in the shape of a nice lunch or beverage. And of course you will be returned to the meeting point after our fishing adventure.
These trips are available for 1 to 4 persons. The price for a daypart for the first person is SEK 1.795,- (appr. 175 Euro). For the second up to the fourth person, the surplus charge per person for a daypart is SEK 295,- (appr. 29 Euro). The price for a full day is SEK 2.195,- (appr. 210 Euro) for the first person. For the second up to the fourth person the surplus charge per person for a full day is SEK 495,- (appr. 49 Euro). If you would like to use a pontoon or motorboat, the extra charge is SEK 495,- (appr. 49 Euro). The last part is for both a daypart and a full day.
Do you prefer to venture out alone, and meet adventure by yourself? In that case we can help you as well! We have a number of nice e-books in our webstore, that can prepare you for your own adventure. So no waisting valuable time searching for nice and usable spots. We already did the searching for you! You can without any doubt spend your holiday time better on fishing than driving around and investigating ineffectively, don’t you? We have split all information into two different books: one with the best spots around Sysslebäck, and one with the best locations that are a bit further away (yet still at a decent driving distance). In the books we describe the locations in a clear way, and you will find all the necessary info to spend your fishing time as optimal as possible. If you buy both books at the same time, you will gain another benefit…Visit our webstore quickly! (The assortment of books will be expanded on a regular basis, so if you do not want to miss out, then register for our newsletter…)