Attention! Due to personal circumstances there will be no activities organised for the summer of 2021.
Experience the beautiful roads and nature in the vast region of northern Värmland!
- In desperate need of a week of relaxed motorcycling with your friends?
- Do you want to go in a different direction than those eternal Vosges or German Alps?
- You don’t want to spend time on all the logistical fuss for the trip?
Come and ride around in northern Värmland for a week, on the nicest roads and most beautiful nature of the middle of Sweden!
Northern Värmland is a fantastic region to cruise around in: the curvy forest roads, the nice little lakes, some climbing and descending, the beautiful waterfalls and of course the relaxed and mellow atmosphere.
“We ride all alongside the lines of the lake. On one side the big lake, and on the other side just a few farms with some deer playing on the meadow. Sun in the back, the Elvis-café in view for lunch. Green, wide vistas and big American sleds: only in Sweden!”
Visit us with your friends on your own motorbike. Sysslebäck, the start of all the routes, is approximately 450 km north of Göteborg. You can get there via several ways: either you ride the highway all the way, or you split your trip from central Europe in two: first getting to Kiel, taking the night ferry from there to Göteborg, and then riding the rest of the trip to Sysslebäck relaxed the next morning.
When arrived in Sysslebäck you will be accommodated in either a Dutch-managed hotel or a cosy cabin alongside the Klarälven river. This will be the perfect base for the start of all the trips we are going to make!
From that base we will ride a different route every day, which will show you the best spots and views of the region. With an average length of 350-400 kilometres per day we will have the opportunity to visit a large area, even going into some parts of Norway. The variety of the region wil astound you. By taking a different direction each day, you will get a peak of all the different landscapes Sweden has to offer!
If the weather is bad, or if you do not want to be on the bike every day, we can also offer different activities to be spending the day or evening. We can go on a moose safari, or spend a day mastering the art of archery and axe throwing. We can even go on a fishing trip. Just visit the activities-page to see all the possibilities.
Booking with us has the following advantages:
- We have all the knowledge we need of the region: there is no need to gamble whether the road on the map is in good condition or whether it is a bumpy gravel road. We already rode these roads that season, and we know exactly which road is good and which isn’t…
- We can arrange everything, from food to accommodation. If you prefer a stuga / cabin or a hotel, we will take care of it.
- We have a well equipped garage. If needed, small problems can be fixed without ruining your holiday.
- In case of a breakdown during the trip, we can use a motortrailer. The bike will then be brought to our garage, and we can assess the next steps from there.
The holiday week is fit for groups up to eight motorcycles. You can choose between a hotel or cabin, and foodwise all options are available.
The price is of course depending on your wishes and the group size. Below we have an example of the program and price for a fully catered week for six persons:
- Arrival on Sunday at the hotel with a nice evening dinner. There are six nights in a two-person room including breakfast and dinner.
- Four motor daytrips in all directions, so that you will see the best spots and routes of the region.
- A fully catered Axe and Arrow afternoon, including a nice barbeque at our property.
- After a lovely week, you will leave on Saturday.
The price per person for this fully catered week is SEK 8.195,- (appr. EUR 800,-). If you prefer this beautiful holiday in a cosy but roomy 6-person cabin without breakfast and dinner, the price per person will be SEK 4.495,- (appr. EUR 425,-).
If you like to know more about the possibilities and availability, or if you would like a tailor-made offer, please contact us, or call via +46 (0)70 566 2436 or +31 (0)6 2121 3346. We are convinced that we can make you a great offer you cannot refuse!
Do you prefer to take on the adventure by yourself? In our webstore we offer downloadable routes for the most common navigation systems, making you totally independent. At the moment we offer two products, in which you will find plenty of routes to make some wonderful trips. One product is based on routes via good driveable asphalt roads, and with the other one the emphasis is on the best gravel roads straight through the forest, especially for the enduro-enthousiasts! Other products are still developing, so check our website regularly. If you do not want to miss out on these products, register for our newsletter to stay updated! Visit our webstore to see what we can do for you!